In addition to the delivery of high-quality and well-processed textile machine equipment we see service around the ironer as one of our core tasks. Our customer service team has many years of specifical experience and masters all wrapping techniques and adjustments with our high-quality specialized tools. In addition to our own service team, we maintain excellent contacts with very experienced independent technicians, which we involve in case of own staff shortages due to vacation or illness or with high personnel requirements.
Thus, we ensure a complete, qualified service, even in an emergency.
In addition we help with problems and foults on the ironers by systematically processing a catalog of possible fould parameters.
We carry out following assembly works for you:
Including the determination of the requirement, the required lifting heigth, we install the following types of spring cover:
- PRECISION LAMINATED SPRING COVER
- 30 or 45 mm wide, lifting heigth up to 15 mm
- SPRINGPRESS Round Spring Pad Cover
- 12 mm wide, heigth from 6 up to 16 mm
- KANNPRESS PLUS laminated Spring Cover
- 26 mm wide, heigth 12 or 15 mm
- MAXPRESS Spring Cover
- 22 mm wide, heigth from 10 up to 15 nn
Montage folgender Stahlwolle-Walzenbeläge:
- ZX-Flat-Wire-Mesh (basic cover for steelwool-wrappings)
Ready-to-use textile change with Needle-Felt and Molleton as one-piece-long-cloths an round springs or as two single layers on laminated springs or Max-Press spring linings, including basic cleaning of the chests and transfer plates, if necessary, renewal of the ironer tapes as well as controll and adjustment of roll-overfeed, suction, contact-pressure and other parameters
Tl´he leading edge of the needle felt cut is bevelled with a belt sender, the trailing edge is wórked out with a carding brush to create a long pile and the transition is fluent and does not leave any imprint on the linen
Thick felts, depending on the type of cut, are assambled by us as follows:
- Overlapping diagonal cut: screw on the entering edge of the thick felt as well as all-round screwing on the roll side edges after baking
- Block edge cut: screwing on the entering edge on both sides and passing the felt through, adjusting and precisely cutting the unfixed edge, then sewing both block ed- ges with special wire, baking, screwing the thick felt around the side edges
- FOR Feeding- and Folding-Machines: Installation of prepared belt sets by using our special tools, including all ancillary work
- For Manual Feed: Installation of prepared endless belts and renewal of the feeding-roller covering